1. Soft copy of text content saved in MS Word “.doc” file format.
2. Website text content in any other format e.g. .jpg, Excel, non-editable PDF, Hard copy of Brochure not accepted. The client has to provide editable text content.
3. Make website text content categorized appropriately (E.g. Home, About Us, Services, and Products & Contact Us).
1. All images saved in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif formats.
2. All images labeled appropriately. (E.g. logo.gif, logo.jpg, services1.jpg, product.jpg, etc.).
3. Preferred placement of images on pages to be mentioned clearly
4. All logos/images/pictures/maps are to be provided by the client.
5. If necessary purchase images from the stock image websites.
1. Layout, fonts, and colors to be clearly mentioned.
2. Send another website for reference
1. Do not copy text content from other websites.
2. Do not use images from other websites.
3. Make your unique content.
4. Materials must be finalized before submitting them to us.
For example: www.yourcompanyname.com. Is it available? You can check for site name availability at www.vsi.co.in. If .com is taken, then try another TLD like .in, .org, .co.in, .net,
Decide your Menu links, what sequence they should be in. For e.g. Services, About, Products, Contact.
Decide your website look and feel. Keep in mind the type of your business. Look at the websites that you like, and see what background color (or image) they use, colors for the menu links. Also, look at various layouts of the website.
If your site is a business website for a product or a service, you need to choose images that are related to your business and products. Also, search for royalty-free images on Google.
There are millions of fonts, but not all of them are web-friendly. Use the most common fonts. If you like fancy fonts then you can try it. But keep in mind the type of your business.
Do not copy content from other websites. Keep content short 2 or 3 paragraphs, visitors don’t like reading many paragraphs. Pick the right images for your content as it will make your website more pleasant to read. Most important write content that relates to your products or services.
Always look out for the web designer’s portfolio. If you are starting a new business then you can try affordable website design plans.
By placing an order for website design or other services to Vertical Solutions, the Client accepts the above-mentioned terms and conditions. Vertical Solutions reserves the right to change the above Terms and Conditions and all other parts of the above information without prior notice.
If you are dissatisfied with our hosting service for any reason and you will cancel your account within 30 days of the activation, you will get a full refund. 30-days money-back guarantee only applies to Linux Web Hosting Accounts.
The 30-day money-back guarantee does not apply to Domain Name Registration, Website design services, or other services. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “returned” until the duration of the domain term has expired.
30 days of your purchase to request a refund by providing the following:
1. Name and e-mail address under which the purchase was made.
2. Order-confirmation number as shown on your confirmation e-mail.